Jim Thorpe arrests
Jim Thorpe police reported on the following arrests made by officers.
• Christopher Jonathan Miller, 29, currently an inmate in the county prison, has been charged with five counts of forgery and one count of theft by unlawful taking or disposition. Miller is accused of taking his wife's personal checks, forging her name and then cashing them between January 2016 and January 2017.
• Mark Allen Solt, 48, of 1277 Mauch Chunk Road, Palmerton, has been charged with theft by unlawful taking or disposition, theft of property lost, mislaid or delivered by mistake and receiving stolen property. Solt is accused of taking a Samsung cellphone that had been left at the courthouse on May 4.
• Barry Keith Frohnheiser Jr., 51, of 889 N. First St., Lehighton, has been charged with criminal mischief for an incident that occurred at 7:45 a.m. May 7. Frohnheiser caused about $5,400 worth of damage to two vacuum units at Mason's Car & Pet Wash, located at 1201 North St.
• Edward John Flaim, 23, of 22 Vulcan Road, Barnesville, has been charged with prohibited offensive weapons, possession of drug paraphernalia and several vehicle code violations. He was arrested for an incident on April 24 at 1:17 p.m. during a traffic stop. A records check revealed Flaim had an active bench warrant for his arrest from the county sheriff's department. He was turned over to sheriff's deputies with the new charges then filed.
• Courtney Lynn Dickson, 22, of 28 Andrew Drive, Jim Thorpe, has been charged with resisting arrest, persistent disorderly conduct and harassment for an incident that occurred at 11:47 p.m. April 11on South Avenue. Police said Dickson had gone to the residence to confront a woman over the father of her (Dickson's) child. Police warned Dickson to leave but she ignored their warnings and resisted when told she was under arrest. Dickson was placed in the county prison in Nesquehoning to await arraignment. She was then released on $2,500 unsecured bail and immediately violated the conditions of her bail by continuing to harass the woman through text messages. On April 13 Dickson was taken into custody and charged with terroristic threats and harassment. Her bail was revoked and she was again placed in the county prison on $25,000 straight cash bail.
• Denzel Jordan McQuay, 20, of 422 Lehigh St., Jim Thorpe, has been charged with endangering the welfare of children, unlawful purchase of a controlled substance and possession or delivery of a small amount of marijuana. The incident occurred during April when McQuay's vehicle was stopped by police and he had a child in the vehicle with illegal substances.