Lehighton State Police - Thefts
State police at Lehighton are investigating the following incidents:
• On March 22, a commercial glass-front refrigerator was stolen outside of a house on the 200 block of Main Street in Parryville. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 610-681-1850.
• On March 25, a Kunkletown woman said someone entered her home on the 100 block of Kyle Drive and stole several tools valued at $1,000. On that day a Kunkletown resident reported the theft of a vehicle dolly from his residence on the 600 block of Bottom Road.
• On March 26, Polk Township residents reported that a man and woman took musical instruments and equipment, tools, cellphones, and the victims' wallets from their home on the 100 block of Horseshoe Drive. The suspects fled the scene in a dark full-sized pickup and a white Volvo station wagon. The suspects are known to law enforcement, and anyone with information is asked to contact state police.
• On March 30, a resident of the 100 block of Meadow Drive in Effort reported numerous charges to her checking account from an unknown location. There are no suspects at this time.
• On March 30, a Kunkletown resident reported that he had several items taken from his vehicle while it was parked in the driveway of his 100 block Upper Green Hill Road home. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police.
• Between April 1 and 7, an unknown suspect forcefully entered a home on the 8700 block of Kings Way in Polk Township. No items were taken, but anyone with information is asked to contact state police.
• On March 31, a resident of the 100 block of Cardinal Drive, Palmerton, reported that someone stole $147 from her by using her credit card information.