Carbon officials approve seminar requests
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following seminar requests during the month of November:
Area Agency on Aging
• Susan Zeigler and Connie Lynn, Home Modification and Assistive Technology, Wilkes-Barre.
Buildings and Grounds
• Fred Johnson and Patrick Herman, Environmentally Sensitive Maintenance of Dirt and Gravel Roads, Bethlehem.
Children and Youth Services
• Sallianne Newton, Marianne Bachman, and Toby Butz, First Annual Pennsylvania Children's Roundtable Summit, Pittsburgh.
Geographic Information System
• Larry Stawiarski, HAZUS MH for Flood, Emmitsburg, Md.
• Joshua Shupp, ACT 2 Basic Training, State College.