Carbon planners approve subdivisions
Five subdivision plans in Carbon County received the green light this week.
During the county planning commission meeting, the board reviewed and recommended approval on the following plans:
• Joseph A. and Laura A. Alfieri received conditional plan approval for a subdivision on River Road in Kidder Township. The plan calls for subdividing a 5.58-acre parcel and then combining 2.37 acres with another 5.57 acres to create a new 7.94-acre lot and a 3.21-acre lot.
• Frank and Deborah Cerminaizo received plan approval for a subdivision at the intersection of Mahogany Way and Butternut Road, Hickory Run Forest, Section B, Penn Forest Township. The plan calls for combining two lots to create a .915-acre lot.
• Frederick R. and Nancy J.G. Collins and Adam T. and Bethany M. Lengel received plan approval for a subdivision at 1545/1595 Hazlewood Road, Towamensing Township.
The plan calls for subdividing a 13.803-acre lot owned by the Collins family into three lots; and subdividing a 3.091-acre plot owned by the Lengels into two lots. The new lots would then be combined to create a 3.271-acre parcel owned by the Collins family; a 3.201-acre lot owned by the Lengel family and an undisclosed lot that includes a portion of the Collins tract and a parcel owned by Sun Life Church.
• Bessie Bauchspies and Jeffrey Drofich Jr. and Kelly Bauchspies received conditional plan approval for a subdivision at 101/103 Mill Way, Lehighton. The plan calls for subdividing a .832-acre lot owned by Bessie Bauchspies into .722-acre and .055-acre lots and then combining the .055-acre lot with .636 acres owned by Drofich and Kelly Bauchspies.
• Robert L. and Fern A. Miller and Paul A. and Diane Graver received plan approval for a subdivision at 1792/1840 Fairyland Road, Franklin Township. The plan calls for subdividing 1.32 acres from the 103.54-acre lot owned by the Millers and combining it with the 1.87 acres owned by the Gravers.