Carbon officials approve seminar requests
The Carbon County commissioners approved the following seminar requests during the month of June:
• Ronald S. Kokinda, JNET Meeting, State College.
• Kimberly Cooper, Spanish for Law Enforcement I, Harrisburg.
Area Agency on Aging
• Cheri Mae Santore, P4A Membership Meeting, State College.
• Susan Zeigler, Mary Ann Marzen, Hannah Breiner, and Deena Fital, Apprise Regional Updates Training, Wilkes-Barre.
Children and Youth Services
• Lori Roth, Introduction to PA Child Welfare System; Introduction to PA Child Welfare Practice; Using Interactional Helping Skills to Develop Caseworker/Client Relationship; Overreaching Framework for Practice; Identification and Assessment of Child Abuse/ Neglect; Safety Assessment; Risk and Family Assessment; Screening, Investigation, and Documentation; Child Development; Introduction to Community and Community Partnerships; FSP Process/Case Transfer and Closure; The Court Process; Out of Home Placement and Visitation; When Reunification is Not in The Best Interest of The Child; and Applying Knowledge and Skills to Achieve Outcomes, Easton.
• Mary Fairchild, Digital Solutions/Inmate Telephone, Inc. 2010 User Group, Altoona.
• Patricia Lawless and Colleen Lee, RPR Certification, Fairfield, N.J.
• David Liebhaber, PBA YLD Summer Meeting/New Admittee Conference, Champion.
• Mary Kunkel, DRAP Board Meeting, Harrisburg.
• Joseph Greco, Clandestine Drug Labs, Tamaqua.
• Cheryl Honchen and Michelle Hamm, How To Use Crystal Reports, Allentown.
• Bonnie Gawlik, VIMS/Sterling Solutions, Wyomissing.
Workforce Investment Act
• Joseph Sebelin, Industry Partnership Roundtable, State College.