Carbon County Commissioners approve seminar requests
• Ronald Kokinda, Kimberly Cooper, Clifford Eckhart, Matthew Kimmel, Joseph Bettine, and Jillian Fittos, Requalification with Firearm, St. Clair.
• Joseph Berke, Underage Drinking/DUI: Turning the Spotlight on Today's Youth, Cherryville.
Area Agency on Aging
• Susan Zeigler, Ombudsman PEER Train the Trainer, Lewisburg.
• Connie Lynn, Mary Ann Marzen, and Hannah Breiner, 2009 Building Bridges Conference, Grantville.
• Pamela Schleicher, Ethel White, and Cheri Mae Santore, 2009 Nursing Home Transition Conference, Hershey.
• Mary Ann Marzen, Lori Nothstein, and Cheri Mae Santore, Ombudsmanager, Harrisburg.
• Francine Craigie, Deena Fital, Karen VonFrisch, and Kathy Zanders, Defensive Driving Course, Scranton.
• Hannah Breiner, Connie Lynn, Mary Ann Marzen, Dawn Neyer, Pamela Schleicher, Ethel White, Legal and Financial Update: What You Should Know, Camp Hill.
Children and Youth Services
• Sallianne Newton and Anissa Nunemacher, PCYA 2009 Quarterly Meeting, Champion.
• Marianne Bachman, Megan Crozier, Janelle Balliet, Jared Soto, Rachael Goodhile, and Toby Butz, The 3-5-7 Model: Working with Children and Youth Toward Adoption and Permanency Options, Allentown.
• Eloise Ahner, PA DOT/DOT Grants Training, Allentown.
• Ray Bossard, CLEAN (Commonwealth Law Enforcement Assistance Network) Training, Hershey.
• Diane Sniscak and Georgia Farrow, Northeast Region Training for e-data, West Pittston.
• Mary Kunkel, 2009 Fall Domestic Relations Section Directors' Meeting, State College.
• Karen Gasker, Vera Koin, and Christine Yamrich, Statewide Genetic Testing Contract Training, Nanticoke.
• Dawn Ferrante, Basic Economic Development Course in Pennsylvania, Lancaster.
Emergency Management Agency
• Mark Nalesnik and Megan Fredericks, 2009 Emergency Management Conference, Harrisburg.
Geographic Information System
•Lawrence Stawiarski, Census Data Workshop, Middletown.
• Kevin S. Barry, Understanding Firesetting Behavior in Adolescents, Mechanicsburg.
• Kimmy Mulik, 2009 Pennsylvania Conference on Juvenile Justice, Harrisburg.
Planning and Development
• Judy Borger, 2009 PA Chapter of the American Planning Association Annual Conference, King of Prussia; 2009 Pennsylvania Data User Conference, Grantville.
• Duane Dellecker, "Focus On," Harrisburg.
• Kim Steigerwalt, Pamela Bauschspies, and Kathy McGuire, Assessment Administration Basics, Scotrun.
• Kim Steigerwalt, Pamela Bauschspies, Kathy McGuire, and Jolaine Herman, Assessors' Association of Pennsylvania 2009 Fall Conference, Lancaster.
• Marianne Bachman and Megan Crozier, Children and Youth Services; Timothy Benyo, Elections; Judy Borger, Planning and Development; Duane Dellecker, Solid Waste; James Dodson, Juvenile Probation; Mary Kunkel, Domestic Relations; Ann Schlough, Court Data Processing; Kathleen Lienhard, Commissioners' Office; and Madeline T. Ligenza, Clerk of Courts; Excellent Supervisor Seminars: The 10 Keys to Effective Supervision, Scranton.