Palmerton Area School Board has approved various extracurricular positions per the negotiated contract for the 2012-13 school year.
The board at a special meeting on Tuesday approved the positions on an 8-0 vote, with one abstention. Director Darlene Yeakel abstained from the vote.
- Ryan Sharkazy, head boys' soccer coach
- Chris Walkowiak, head football coach
- Jeff Minnich, cross country coach
- Bethany Rowland, head cheerleading adviser
- Kimberly Seiler, head field hockey coach
- Travis Fink, assistant football coach
- Michael Falcone, assistant football coach
- Will Kunkel, assistant football coach
- Ryan McGrath, co-assistant football coach
- Avery Weber, co-assistant football coach
- Tammy Muniz, assistant field hockey coach
- Tara Frantz, assistant field hockey coach
*All of the salaries for the above positions, which were not referenced, are pending contract negotiations.
- Robert Eckhart, volunteer