The Tamaqua Area School District Athletic Department is offering season ticket packages for the 2011 fall athletic seasons and the Senior Citizen's Gold Card.
The following packages are being offered for fall sports:
* Football Season Tickets: Adults: $12 Students: $6 (4 Home games)
* Volleyball Season Tickets: Adults: $20 Students: $10 (7 Home games)
* Boys Soccer Tickets: Adults: $30 Students: $15 (9 Home games)
* Girls Soccer Tickets: Adults: $20 Students: $10 (6 Home Games)
* Individual Pass For All Home Events: Adults: $50 Students: $25 (Entire School Year)
* Family Package: The family package entitles entrance for two (2) adults and an unlimited number of children of the immediate family for all sports for the entire 2011-12 school year: Cost: $125
The athletic department is also offering Gold Cards for district residents over the age of 62. They are free of charge and are now offered as a lifetime card. Current card holders who have not had their card issued as a lifetime card must come to the high school office to update the current card or to obtain a new lifetime card. Proof of residency and age is a must for ALL current and new Gold Card recipients.
Tickets and Gold Cards may be obtained in the high school office between the hours of 7:30 and 3:30 Monday through Friday throughout the summer.
Ticket prices at the gate for all varsity events where admission is charged is $4 for adults and $2 for students with the exception of track and field ($2/$1)