Carbon County Commissioners make employment changes
Carbon County's summer programs are wrapping up the 2014 season.
On Thursday, the commissioners approved a number of employment separations associated with the Liquid Fuels Summer Program.
The program hires students for the summer months to do a variety of tasks throughout the county. The end dates for the summer laborers are Aug. 15 unless otherwise noted.
• Liquid Fuels Summer Program: Jesse J. Breiner, Dylan J. Flexer, Thomas A. Youngkin, Gabriel A. Youngkin, Nathanial J. Kresge and Steven P. Gallagher, all of Lehighton; Paul J. Gallagher-Saba, Darren M. Gehres, Jordan A. Price, Peter J. McGuire and Benjamin R. Moore, all of Jim Thorpe; Joshua J. Jacobs, Zachary J. Stromelo and John P. McCole, all of Nesquehoning; Jacob A. Kusko and Thad D. Ogozalek, both of Lansford; Philip R. Schron of Albrightsville; and Jacob J. Szczecina, Christopher J. Weber and Jordan D. Weber, all of Summit Hill.
• Coordinator, Liquid Fuels Summer Program: Brittany M. Klotz of Lehighton.
• Summer supervisor, Liquid Fuels Summer Program: Charles H. Leinthall of Summit Hill.
In other matters, the commissioners acted on the following personnel items.
• Nicole M. Thomas of Easton, law clerk, court administration, effective Aug. 21.
• Judith A. Veron of Coaldale, mail/postage coordinator, Commissioners' office, effective Sept. 12.
• Joyce A. Connell of Nesquehoning, temporary clerk, archives, effective Aug. 18.
• Justin M. Metz of Beaver Meadows, law clerk (temporarily), court administration, effective Aug. 18.
Changes of status
• Clair C. Breiner of Lehighton, from summer supervisor, Liquid Fuels Summer Program and temporary parking attendant, Parking Fund, to temporary parking attendant, Parking Fund, effective Aug. 16.
• Bernard J. Newhard of Jim Thorpe, from summer supervisor, Liquid Fuels Summer Program and temporary parking attendant, Parking Fund, to temporary parking attendant, Parking Fund, effective Aug. 16.