Skip to main content

Monroe blaze leaves family homeless

  • LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
    LARRY NEFF/SPECIAL TO THE TIMES NEWS
Published January 04. 2013 05:02PM

A Stroud Township family is homeless this morning after a fire ravaged their home in Monroe County. The fire broke out about 2:30 a.m. along Phyllis Court just off SR611, possibly in the attached garage. When firefighters from numerous fire companies arrived on scene flames were shooting from the garage area. The blaze was brought under control in about one and one half hours. No injuries were reported.

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

October 2017

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed

Nearby

Faith Alive UMC hosts ‘Revival on Purpose!’

40.804927, -75.656958

Faith Alive UMC, 678...

Pumpkin social in Tamaqua

40.7986307, -75.9683447

Zion Lutheran Church...

Feed the People hosts Halloween celebration

40.830215, -75.88356

Feed the People is h...

STEP-Up Tamaqua to meet Monday

40.798347, -75.970851

STEP-Up Tamaqua will...

Reader Photo Galleries