Weatherly approves coaches
Weatherly approved its coaches for the upcoming seasons at its school board meeting on Wednesday.
The staffs and their stipends were approved unanimously and included the following:
• William Bartel, Girls Varsity Soccer Coach $3,375 and Varsity Softball Coach $4,800.
• Ryan Kately, Assistant Softball Coach $1,825.
• Kevin Kennedy, Varsity Boys Soccer Coach $2,800.
• Paul Schertrumpf, Cross Country Coach $2,400 and Track and Field Coach $1,900.
• Desi Furmanchin, Assistant Cross Country Coach $ 950 and Assistant Track and Field $950.
• Brian Kaminski, Golf Coach $2,350.
• Nicole Hinkle, Varsity Girls Volleyball Coach $1,900.
• Terry Hartz, Assistant Volleyball Coach $ 950.
• Tiffany Bobeck, Varsity Cheerleading $1,900 and Junior High Cheerleading $950.
• Kevin Kringe, Varsity Girls Basketball Coach $6,550.
• Scott Zoscin, Assistant Girls Basketball Coach $2,700.
• Corey Gerhart, Varsity Boys Basketball Coach $6,550.
• Chris Puza, Assistant Boys Basketball Coach $2,700.
• Tony Swetz, Assistant Boys Basketball Coach $2,700.
• Fritz Herling was approved to be Assistant Boys Basketball Coach $2,700 with Georgeann Herling abstaining on her son’s position.
Also, the following volunteer coaches were also approved:
• Chad Obert, Volunteer Assistant Boys Soccer Coach; Connie Derr, Volunteer Assistant Boys Soccer Coach; Alexis Hartz, Volunteer Assistant Volleyball Coach.