Northern Lehigh School Board - other
Northern Lehigh School Board approved the following matters on Monday:
• The new salary and benefits agreement between the school district and the administrative support staff.
• To solicit sealed bids for a concrete pad to be completed at Slatington Elementary School.
• The Emergency Instructional Time Template 520.1 for the 2022-2023 school year.
• Permission for the Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor to use the high school gym and district’s parking lot facilities on Nov. 5 and Nov. 6 for the Delaware & Lehigh Heritage Half Marathon Run and Walk, with an arrival before noon and conclusion of event around 4 p.m.
• Victoria Hanna as Student Representative to the Board for the 2022-2023 school year. She has been appointed as the junior representative to the board, and will serve from September 2022 through June 2024. Danielle Dougherty will serve as the senior student representative to the board until June 2023.
• A request of a parent of an 11th-grade student at Northern Lehigh High School, and a second-grade student at Peters Elementary School, who are moving out of the district, to allow their students to finish the 2021-2022 school year in the school district in accordance with student policy #202.
• Agreed to expulsion hearing waivers for three students as the students and guardians have agreed to waive their right to a formal expulsion hearing in front of the school board, and have also agreed to disciplinary action outlines in the waiver.
- Terry Ahner