Woman’s Club sponsors arts contest
The Woman’s Club of Slatington is sponsoring a community arts contest during April 2021. Categories include:
• Coloring for ages preschool to adult
• Photography for third-grade students to adults
• Two-dimensional art for third-grade students to adults
• Three-dimensional art for third-grade students to adults
• Fiber art for third-grade students to adults
• Display only: poems and short stories for all ages (no judging)
Cash prizes will be awarded to students in grades 3 to 12 who place first, second, or third in judging by local professionals. All art will be displayed at the Slatington Public Library for the Community Arts Event, which will be held on April 19. Entries need to be turned in at the library by April 3.
Rules and entry forms can be obtained at the Slatington Public Library during regular operating hours or from art teachers in the Northern Lehigh School District as well as St. John Neumann Regional School. Contest coloring sheets for preschool to second-grade entries can be obtained at the library. For further information, call the library at 610-767-6461, or email Louise Bechtel at email@example.com or Hali Kuntz at firstname.lastname@example.org.