State police at Fern Ridge reported on the following incidents investigated by troopers:
• A 68-year-old woman from Stroudsburg reported someone used her ATM card without her permission. The incident was reported on July 9 to troopers and occurred on March 27. The card was used at the PNC bank in Stroudsburg and the PNC bank in Tannersville, with $900 stolen.
• A woman and man, both 41, from Stroudsburg, reported a recycle bin was removed from a site along Witch Hazel Way in Jackson Township, Monroe County. The incident was reported at 3:59 p.m. July 13.
• The front window of the Auto Zone store in Brodheadsville, Chestnuthill Township, Monroe County, was damaged. The incident was reported at 9 p.m. on July 10.
• On June 30 at 10:01 a.m. troopers were dispatched to a residence along Vista Drive in Chestnuthill Township, for a report of a theft. A 50-year-old woman from Blakeslee reported she purchased a dog from www.labrador-retrieverpuppiesforsale.com for $780 and never received the dog. Troopers also indicate the victim paid $980 for transportation/insurance costs. The investigation is continuing.
• A 70-year-old man from Penobscot Trail, Penn Forest Township, Carbon County, reported someone damaged the outer glass pane of his sliding glass door. The incident occurred sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 1:44 p.m. on July 11. Damages were estimated at $500.
• Troopers said on July 14 at 3:17 p.m. they were dispatched to a residence along Old Orchard Drive in Chestnuthill Township, for a report of items that were stolen during a previous incident at the residence. The victims, a 69-year-old woman and a 37-year-old man, of Saylorsburg, said the suspect re-entered the residence and stole more than $2,000 in cash and personal belongings valued at about $1,258.
Anyone with information concerning any of these incidents is asked to call troopers at 570-646-2271.