Northern Lehigh School Board financial
Northern Lehigh School Board approved the following financial matters on Monday:
• A five-year agreement with Computer Aid Inc. to provide transportation software (Safe Transport) at a cost of $12,852 for the 2020-21 school year. Per the agreement, the cost for years two through five will not exceed more than 1.5% annually.
• An agreement with Everase Corporation to provide turnkey installation of Everase dry erase high gloss resurfacing material on 23 blackboards at Peters Elementary School for a total cost of $11,247.
• To authorize proper officials to continue an agreement between the Northern Lehigh School District and Frontline Education for the purpose of providing web-based applications for planning, reporting, monitoring and archiving student data in compliance with federal and state mandated regulations. The cost for these services will be $3,146 for the 2020-21 school year.
• The co-payment amount for student-athletes receiving a sports physical from St. Luke’s Sports Medicine during the 2020-21 school year at a cost of $5 per student in accordance with school board policy #122.
• To allow administration to sign the CLIU Technology Pool Consortium Agreement for the 2020-21 school year.
• Granted permission to dispose of or recycle the Infinity Web playground equipment at Peters Elementary School.
• Re-elected Director Donna Kulp as school board treasurer for the 2020-21 fiscal year, effective July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021.
- Terry Ahner