State police at the Lehighton barracks are investigating the following incidents.
• A criminal trespass incident happened at 2:12 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of Scenic Drive in Polk Township. The suspect is a 39-year-old woman who police said had illegally parked a vehicle on property owned by Polk Township. Her name was not released by police.
• State police are investigating an incident that happened between 11 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. Sunday in Penn Forest Township.
The victim is a 40-year-old man who resides on Bowman Road in the township. He reported someone arrived at the property and stole numerous items.
• A Towamensing Township man is the victim is an access device fraud case. The theft occurred between midnight March 8 and midnight March 11 in the 200 block of Forest Street in the township. Police said the victim reported that someone used his credit card information to make several purchases.
• A 42-year-old Jim Thorpe man was charged with harassment after state police were summoned to a disturbance at 5:30 p.m. March 19 in the 200 block of South Street in Jim Thorpe. Police said the man and a 40-year-old woman, also from Jim Thorpe, became involved in a verbal altercation that escalated to a physical altercation when the man struck the woman, causing her to sustain a swollen thumb on her right hand.
• Troopers said a home along Hemlock Drive in Penn Forest Township was entered sometime between 7:55 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. on March 6. A safe was taken. The investigation is continuing.
• A 27-year-old male reported someone stole the ignition key from his vehicle while parked in the driveway of his home along Victoria Arms Circle in Polk Township, Monroe County. The incident occurred sometime between Feb. 27 and Friday.