The Palmerton Area School Board approved 13 athletic and two extra-curricular positions at their meeting Tuesday night. Nine of the positions will receive a stipend with the amount dependent on pending contract negotiations. Six of the positions are volunteer capacity.
The approved positions that will receive a stipend include:
• Head softball coach – Bob Hock
• Head Track coach – Jeff Minnich
• Assistant track coaches – Austin Cseh, Wynn Cseh, Jim Hay, Bill Stoudt
• Middle School track coach – Tyrone Lewis
• Cheerleader advisor – Christine Delong