At their most recent meeting of the Mahoning Township supervisors, the following items of business were acted upon by the supervisors.
- Granted an extension to Developer Nawal Hadeed until Friday, June 17, 2011 to provide a letter of credit with an expiration of January 15,2012 by a 4-0 vote.
- Awarded bids for fuel and oil to Farm and Home Oil Company on a 4-0 vote. The bids awarded included heating oil at a cost of $9,609, diesel fuel at a cost of $18,441.50 and 89 octane gasoline at a cost of $28,407.
- Approved the replacement of Mahoning Police car No. 31's engine at a cost not to exceed $3,600. The engine includes a three year warranty.
- Approved the addition of Kidder Township to the inter-municipal Joint Board of Appeals.
- Approved a well isolation distance exemption for a property at 202 Birchwood Drive.
- Switched water cooler vendors from Nature's Source to Verrastro.
- Authorized Township engineer Tim Edinger to prepare a grant application for the Graversville light.