Schuylkill commissioners personnel changes and appointments
During a meeting Wednesday, the Schuylkill County Commissioners approved the following appointments:
• Chastity Rynard, Pottsville, part-time secretary, Public Defender, $12.18 per hour.
• Danielle Little, Shamokin, Co. caseworker II, Children & Youth, $19.15 per hour.
• Christine Dormer, Marlin, Second Deputy, Register of Wills, transfer from Investigator, Public Defender’s office, $23.44 per hour.
• Judy Muldowney, Pottsville, temporary part-time scanning clerk, Clerk of Courts, $11 per hour.
• Gary Wilner, Port Carbon, Clerk III, Clerk of Courts, 12.25 per hour.
• Debra Reiner, Tower City, Temp. Clerk, Clerk of Courts, 11.88 per hour.
• Debra Ann Holley, St. Clair, Clerk IV, District Attorney, 12.63 per hour.
• Albert Gricoski, Butler Township, First Deputy, Prothonotary, $34,435 annually.
• Jeremy Sborz, Pottsville, Deputy Sheriff, Sheriff’s Office, $18.50 per hour.
• Diane Baddick, Tuscarora, Secretary I, Domestic Relations, $22.86 per hour.
• April Good, Orwigsburg, intern, Adult Probation.
• Kaitlin Rizzardi, Tremont, Secretary II, Court Administration, $14.23 per hour.
The commissioners also appointed people to serve on county boards:
• Eric Seitzinger, Orwigsburg, appointed, and Keith Masser, Sacramento, reappointed, to the Schuylkill County Airport Authority.
• Janice Johnston, Frackville; Debra Herring, Pottsville; Joanne Plaxa, Auburn; and Rae Thompson, Pottsville, reappointed to the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Advisory Board. Kim Noel, Tamaqua and Georgene Fedoriska, Pottsville, appointed to the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program Advisory Board.
• John Halabura, Orwigsburg, and Keith Masser, Sacramento, reappointed to the Schuylkill County Agricultural Land Preservation Board. Bill Wehry, Klingerstown, appointed to the Schuylkill County Agricultural Land Preservation Board.
• Chris Dende, Mrs. T’s Pierogies, Shenandoah; Karen Kenderdine, Chairwoman Miners Bank, Pottsville; Frank Koller, Hydro Extrusions, Cressona; and John R. Powers, treasurer, Ash/Tec Inc., Hegins, to the Workforce Investment Board for four-year terms.
• David Shultz, Michael Foods, Klingerstown; Christopher Snyder, United Food & Commercial Workers Local 1776, Pittston; Paul Straka, Member at Large, Sam Inc., Reading; and Kris Verba, Wegman’s, Pottsville, to the Workforce Investment Board for a three-year term.