Palmerton school board
Palmerton Area School District’s board of directors on Tuesday night took the following action:
• Approved the PPL Foundation Empowering Educators grant in the amount of $1,000 for a STEM project at Towamensing Elementary School.
• Hired Amanda Zellers as a part-time cafeteria worker at the rate of $13.06 per hour.
• Accepted the resignation of Maizie Heiney, instructional assistant.
• Hired Donald Steigerwalt as a substitute custodian.
• Hired Heather Reabold as an instructional assistant at the rate of $15.35 per hour.
— Jarrad Hedes