For the convenience of students who are registering for the Spring 2023 semester, Lehigh Carbon Community College will hold special enrollment days during the holiday break in December and on two Saturdays in January. Students can make appointments to meet with staff for any of these days, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
• Tuesday, Dec. 27 (IN PERSON)
• Wednesday, Dec. 28 (virtual only)
• Saturday, Jan. 14 (virtual only)
• Saturday, Jan. 21 (virtual only)
Classes begin on Jan. 23.
During enrollment days, staff in Student Services will be available to help students by phone or via zoom. Students can also receive assistance through email. To make appointments to meet with staff, use the contact information below.
• Academic Advising - 610-799-1137 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can schedule an advising appointment online also (Scroll to the bottom of that page and click on “Start same day advising sign-up.”)
Students can also make an appointment for remote placement testing by contacting the Admissions Office. Testing will be set up within one business day. Students will receive directions and passwords when their testing is available.
The Bookstore on the Schnecksville campus will be open for in-store shopping over the winter break. Hours are available online. Students can also order textbooks and supplies online at www.lccc.edu/bookstore.
All tuition payments are due at time of registration.