State police at Frackville reported on cases investigated by troopers in Schuylkill County:
• On Saturday at 2:30 p.m. troopers were informed of a disturbance along the Gold Star Highway in Shenandoah. An investigation revealed that John Speidel, 58, of Frackville, engaged in physical contact with a 61-year-old man from Gilberton, resulting from an argument over past relations. Speidel also caused minor damages to the victim’s vehicle.
As a result Speidel was charged with harassment - physical contact, and criminal mischief.
• On Saturday at 5:28 p.m. troopers conducted a traffic stop along the Gold Star Highway at Pioneer Road in Shenandoah, of a 2003 GMC Envoy. The driver, Tina Weingard, 50, of Shenandoah, was found in possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license. Charges will be filed.
• On Nov. 1 at 1:21 a.m. troopers stopped a 2001 Nissan Maxima along West Cherry and South Main streets, in Shenandoah. The driver, Michael Belson, 44, of Minersville, was driving with a suspended license. He was also found to be impaired an taken into custody for driving under the influence. Charges will be filed.
• On Nov. 1 at 1:08 a.m. Myles Fertig, 23, of Ashland, arrived at a residence along Centre Street in Ashland and kicked a steel entry door. He cause damages to the door totaling $250.
He was cited for criminal mischief.
• Troopers said on Oct. 30 at 2:21 a.m. in the area of Main Boulevard and Green Mountain Road in East Union Township, they seized a small amount of marijuana from Deivy Santana Lopez, 19, of Hazleton. Charges will be filed.