State police at Lehighton
State police at Lehighton reported on the following incidents:
• Three people were cited for criminal trespass following an incident that occurred in December and up to Jan. 1.
Troopers said two men, from Kresgeville and Kunkletown, Eldred Township, Monroe County, complained about several all terrain vehicles on their properties off Lakewood and Kunkletown roads. As a result of an investigation Patrick Burd, 40, Curtis Urbanski, 24, and Aaron Cassatt, 18, all of Saylorsburg, were cited.
• On Jan. 8 at 9:23 p.m. troopers responded to the 600 block of Meixsell Valley Road in Ross Township, Monroe County, for a domestic dispute. An investigation revealed that Eugene Krum, 59, and Michelle Ubel, 61, of Saylorsburg, got into a verbal argument that turned physical. Troopers noted both were highly intoxicated at the time. Both were cited for harassment – physical contact.
•Another domestic incident was reported on Jan. 6 at 8:11 p.m. on Bearfoot Path, Eldred Township. An investigation revealed that John Fritz, 58, and Maria Fritz, 61, both of Saylorsburg, threatened each other harm. Both were cited for harassment – physical contact.
• On Jan. 5 at 12:53 a.m. troopers stopped a 2005 Honda Accord along Bridge Street at East Penn Street in Lehighton. The driver, an 18-year-old female from Lehighton, who troopers declined to identify, was found to be driving under the influence of a controlled substance and placed under arrest. She was also found in possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
• On Jan. 6 at 2:43 a.m. a 56-year-old male from Kunkletown, who troopers declined to identify, physically harassed a 20-year-old female from Kunkletown along Pine Court, in Polk Township, Monroe County.
He was cited for harassment – physical contact.
• On Jan. 8 at 3:12 a.m. troopers responded to West Catawissa Street in Nesquehoning. On scene troopers determined that a 18-year-old female from Nesquehoning, who troopers declined to identify, physically harassed a 50-year-old male from Nesquehoning. She was cited for harassment – physical contact.
• On Jan. 8 at 10:07 p.m. troopers stopped a 2015 Ford F150 truck along Spruce Hollow Road in Towamensing Township, Carbon County. The driver, a 65-year-old male form Kunkletown, who troopers declined to identify, was found to be under the influence and was placed under arrest for DUI.