State police at Fern Ridge
State police at Fern Ridge reported on the following charges filed by troopers.
• On Oct. 3 at 8:10 p.m. troopers responded to the 2100 block of Sunapree Lane, Blakeslee, Chestnuthill Township, Monroe County, for a domestic incident between a father and son. It was determined that the father was picked up by his son, Matthew Robinson, 23, of Blakeslee, inside the residence, and slammed to the ground.
Troopers charged the son with harassment - physical contact.
• Troopers said on Oct. 1 between noon and 1:30 p.m. Jennifer Carpenter, 46, of Route 209 in Gilbert, Chestnuthill Township, failed to confine her dogs.
The dogs subsequently attacked the dog of a 44-year-old woman, injuring it. One of Carpenter’s dogs was previously deemed to be a “dangerous dog,” troopers said.
Charges were filed against Carpenter, troopers added.
• On Sept. 27 at 9:13 p.m. troopers responded to the area of 137 Shenkel Road, in Effort, Chestnuthill Township, for a report of criminal mischief.
A 26-year-old woman from Effort reported that a 24-year-old man from Effort, who troopers declined to identify, intentionally drove his vehicle into the victim’s trash cans, causing large amounts of trash to be scattered across the victim’s property.
The man was cited for criminal mischief.
• On Oct. 3 at 3:33 p.m. troopers responded to View Court in Saylorsburg, Jackson Township, Monroe County, for a report of a domestic dispute.
On scene, troopers learned there was a verbal dispute that turned physical involving a 31-year-old woman from Allentown and a 33-year-old man from Saylorsburg. Troopers declined to identify the two.
Troopers said the two were cited for harassment - physical contact.
• Troopers said Cody Allen Shafer, 25, of Albrightsville, was cited for disorderly conduct for an incident on Oct. 3 at 6:29 p.m. in the area of Mansi Drive, in Penn Forest Township, Carbon County.
Troopers said Shafer exited his vehicle and banged on the driver’s window of a 32-year-old man from Stroudsburg, during a custody exchange.