Lehighton state police
State police at Lehighton reported on the following citations issued by troopers.
• On Sept. 15 at 2:08 p.m. troopers responded to 100 Norman Drive, in Towamensing Township, Carbon County, for a report of trespassing on the property of a 44-year-old man from Lehighton.
As a result of an investigation, William Romano, 56, of Lehighton, was cited.
• On Oct. 5 at 3 a.m. troopers responded to James Lane in Towamensing Township for a report of a verbal altercation which became physical.
The incident involved a 35-year-old woman and a 37-year-old man, both of Lehighton, who troopers declined to identify. The woman slapped the man and the man kicked the woman.
Troopers said the two, girlfriend and boyfriend, were both cited for harassment - physical contact.
State police also investigated the following thefts:
• A 65-year-old woman from Helen Street in Towamensing Township reported a theft by deception. She said she was scammed by an unknown person out of an excessive amount of money.
• On Sept. 27 at 1:26 p.m. a 39-year-old man from Mountain Road, Saylorsburg, Ross Township, Monroe County, reported a package had been stolen from his mailbox.
• On Sept. 24 at 8:54 a.m. a 29-year-old man from Hawthorn Lane, Kunkletown, Polk Township, Monroe County, reported a red all-terrain vehicle was removed from an enclosed trailer on his property.