On this date: May 15, 1957
The Ladies of the Lansford Elks Lodge will install their newly elected officers for the 1957-58 term at ceremonies which will be held during the regular meeting tomorrow evening in the lodge home on East Ridge Street.
Taking office as president will be Mrs. Sally Jones of 306 E. Patterson St.
Others who will be installed are Mrs. Mary Katcher, vice president; Mrs. Jeannette Bechtel, secretary; Mrs. Bertha Edelstein, treasurer; Mrs. Liz Klock, chaplain; and Mrs. Elizabeth Reeser, historian.
Past Exalted Ruler Franklin B. Klock will preside at the installation ceremony and will be joined by outgoing officers who include Mrs. Edith Huegel, president, Mrs. Helen Dever, vice president, and Miss Mildred Jaso, chaplain.