PALMERTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
Palmerton Borough Council took the following action on Thursday:
• Authorized the borough’s financial advisers to see if it would be in the borough’s best interests to refinance the borough’s sewer and water bonds.
• Accepted a one-year contract for police Chief Randy Smith through Dec. 31.
• Appointed Donna McGarry as manager, secretary, treasurer, streets commissioner.
• Appointed Kim Rodrigues as assistant secretary.
• Appointed Keystone Consulting Engineers as general engineer.
• Appointed Entech Engineering as sewer and water engineer.
• Appointed Duane Dellecker as code enforcement officer.
• Appointed Clark Ritter as code enforcement agent.
• Appointed Berks Enviro Tech Inc. as sewer enforcement officer.
• Appointed Duane Dellecker as health officer.
• Extended the COVID-19 policy to June 30.
- Terry Ahner