State police at Lehighton report thefts
State police at the Lehighton barracks reported on the following incidents:
• The theft of money and other items from a motor vehicle on the 8900 block of Little John Drive, Polk Township, is being investigated by police.
The owner reported at 5:08 p.m. July 2 that someone took the money, along with a key shed and other items, from her vehicle.
• Police were called July 18 to the Wild Creek area of Towamensing Township after traffic cones were found in the area. They were located along Pohopoco Drive.
• State police at Lehighton are investigating the theft of a motor home that was reported to them at 11:50 a.m. July 11.
The victim is a 47-year-old man from Effort, who reported a 30-year-old suspect from Effort stole his 2008 Ford F-450 Jayco motor home from a location along Scenic Drive in Polk Township and drove it to New Jersey.
• Police were summoned to a false alarm in the 1400 block of West Lizard Creek Road, East Penn Township, at 11:45 p.m. July 4.
Police said it was the fourth false alarm at the location. They did not say whether or not the property owner is facing charges as a result of the incident.
• On Monday about 11 a.m. the owner of Saylorsburg Pizza, located off Route 115, in Ross Township reported damages to the front window of his business.
• On July 15 at 11:07 a.m. the owner of Frank’s Pizza, located at 444 Interchange Road, Polk Township, reported a window broken at his business.