State police at Fern Ridge investigate incidents
State police at the Fern Ridge barracks report on the following:
• A burglary was reported at 11:33 a.m. May 8 in Chestnuthill Township.
A 34-year-old man from Effort reported a home located on Lindsey Lane, which is currently in the process of being renovated, was entered and the burglars stole various tools and equipment worth $1,790.
• Police were summoned to the CVS store on Route 115 in Chestnuthill Township where store officials reported a shoplifting incident.
Police said they were told between 7:30 and 8:20 p.m. May 5, two unidentified females stole various items from the store and left the scene in a gray sedan.
• A criminal mischief incident was reported to police at 5:03 p.m. May 10 on the 1500 block of Gardner Road, Jackson Township.
A2Z Field Services, Plain City, Ohio said the back door of a foreclosed residence at the location was damaged. The estimated damages are $150.
• A Chestnuthill Township business has been cited for false alarms. Police said they were summoned to Brodheadsville Veterinary Clinic at 8:24 p.m. May 4 for a burglar alarm apparently sounding.
Police said when they arrived they found the windows and doors of the business were secure. Police said it was the ninth time in a one-year period that they were summoned to the same business.
• Police charged Thomas Delistovich, 21, of Effort, on trespassing charges after he was caught on a property on Bracts Road, Chestnuthill Township.
Police said they were dispatched there at 5 p.m. May 4 and found Delistovich trespassing at the home.