State police at Schuylkill Haven reports
State police at Schuylkill Haven reported on the following incidents investigated by troopers:
• Troopers said on April 27 at 10:27 p.m. three packages were removed from the front porch of a residence along Main Street, Seltzer, in Norwegian Township. A home security camera captured a man walking down the street and then grabbing the three packages and fleeing. The contents of the packages were valued at $150.
• A dog biting incident was investigated on May 4 at 12:03 p.m. at Graff and Charles streets in Cressona. Troopers said a 50-year-old woman from Cressona was walking in the area when a 3-year-old cane mastiff approached her. The dog was circling her and barking at her. The dog then lunged at the woman, biting her on her arm and buttocks.
Troopers said the investigation is continuing.
• A burglary was reported at a residence along East Norwegian Street in Mechanicsville. The 49-year-old resident reported someone entered her home through a side basement window on the morning of May 4 about 10:30 a.m. Tools were taken.
• On May 2 at 2:31 p.m. troopers responded to 1544 S. Route 62 in North Manheim Township for a report of terroristic threats. Two men got into an argument inside Ollie’s Bargain Outlet. One of the men pulled a gun from his waist band and threatened the other man, a 21-year-old from Frackville. The suspect fled in a silver four-door sedan.
• Troopers are investigating a harassment by communication complaint made by a 36-year-old woman from Norwegian Township. She received unwanted text message which contained vulgar language. The incident was reported on May 4.