What has changed for you because of the pandemic?
As we go through a few more weeks of the shutdown because of coronavirus, we want to tell your stories. Tell us your frustrations, challenges and successes.
• Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with COVID-19? We’d like to tell people about your ordeal, and the aftermath.
• You didn’t sign up for home schooling. How is it going for you and your children?
• How are you coping during the shutdown? Are you finally getting to the “honey-do” list? Are you working on your hobbies? Learning new skills?
• How has the shutdown affected you in a positive way? Have you spent quality time with your family, started new traditions? Have you returned to your roots and tried new recipes and learned to bake bread?
• Are you going to start or boost your vegetable garden this year so that you have your own fresh produce available? What are you planting?
• Have you postponed a major event this year such as a wedding or anniversary party? Will you reschedule?
• How has someone helped you? Whether it’s a random act of kindness or neighbors helping neighbors, we know you have stories to tell.
Tell us about your experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org.