St. Luke’s closes some labs, urgent care centers
As the region continues to fight the COVID-19 battle, St. Luke’s University Health Network has temporarily closed several outpatient care centers and reduced hours in others.
The following have changed hours or closed:
• Albrightsville Outpatient Lab, on Route 903 closed until further notice.
• East Brown Street Outpatient Lab, 239 East Brown St., East Stroudsburg, amended hours of operation from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• East Stroudsburg Health Center Outpatient Lab, closed.
• Monroe Campus Outpatient Lab , amended hours, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Switchback lab, 1580 Center Avenue, Jim Thorpe, closed.
• Walnutport Outpatient Lab, 330 N. Best Ave., Walnutport, closed.
• St. Luke’s Occupational Medicine, 200 St. Luke’s Lane, Stroudsburg, closed.’
• St. Luke’s Care Now and Occupational Medicine, West Penn, 2092 West Penn Pike, New Ringgold, closed.
• St. Luke’s Care Now, 1194 North St., Jim Thorpe, will no longer have weekend hours. Hours Monday through Friday are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• St. Luke’s Wound Management, 1299 E. Broad St., Tamaqua, temporarily closed.
Patients can follow up in the Lehighton wound care center.