West Penn Township supervisors took the following action last week:
• Agreed to spend $81,520 to pay off the backhoe and Freightliner truck.
• Adopted a resolution authorizing incurrence of lease obligations for the two trucks for the police department.
• Awarded contracts to Sterner’s Mulch & More to mow J.E. Morgan Memorial Park at a price of $115 per cut, and Boyle Electro Mechanical to mow Zion Stone Park at a price of $147 per cut.
• Granted a modification of the Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance’s process for the Embrovac Plan (egg laying business), and conditionally approved the Embrovac Plan contingent upon Conservation District E&S Approval, grading for stormwater to show basin is adequate and sewage enforcement officer comments are satisfied.
• Encouraged township residents to go online to participate in the census.
• Announced that a Crime Watch meeting is scheduled to be held 7 p.m. April 16.