• Tamaqua American Legion Post 173 will host its annual Veterans Day Parade on Nov. 11. Staging will begin at 9 a.m. at the former Maff Motors building in the 900 block of East Broad Street. Following the parade, a brief service will be held in front of the Legion Post at 206 W. Broad St.
• The Monroe County Veterans Day parade will be held in Stroudsburg, beginning at 1 p.m. Nov. 12. To march with West End Post 927, contact Tom Franklin at 570-977-1248.
• The Carbon County Department of Veterans Affairs will conduct a Veterans Day memorial service at 1 p.m. Nov. 9 in the Josiah White Park in Jim Thorpe. The program is open to the public. All veterans and veterans organizations are also invited to the service.
• American Legion Post 927 on Fairgrounds Road in Gilbert will hold a special ceremony to honor all veterans’ services at 11 a.m. Nov. 11. Guest speakers will be included. Light refreshments will be served.
• Slatington American Legion Post 16 will present a Veterans Day dedication at the Slatington Military Monument on Main Street, including a rifle salute.
• Slatington American Legion Post 16 will conduct their annual Veterans Day services at St. Johns UCC, 15 S. Second St., Slatington, at 9 a.m. Sunday. Legionnaires, Auxiliary and Sons of the American Legion should meet at the post home at 8:30 a.m.
• Veterans Appreciation Luncheon, 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at Heritage Hill Senior Community, 800 Sixth St., Weatherly. Veterans will be honored with lunch and dessert. Call 570-427-4500.
• St. Luke’s Miners Campus Veterans breakfast, 7 to 10 a.m. Saturday, 360 W. Ruddle St., Coaldale. Veterans eat for free. Register using the events calendar on sluhn.org or call 866-STLUKES (prompt 4).
• The Washery System Car Wash in Tamaqua next to Boyer’s will offer free car washes for veterans on Nov. 11. For more information, see www.graceforvets.org.
Send your event information to firstname.lastname@example.org.