@Caption Stand Alone:Palmerton wrestling team honored The Palmerton wrestling team was recently honored at its annual banquet. Members of the team that were honored include, front row from left, Zac Graver (most valuable freshman), Dillon Masington (most valuable junior), Zach Laubach (outstanding junior high wrestler); back row, Josh Evans (most valuable sophomore), assistant coach Michael Englert, Sam Oberlander (most valuable senior), Cody Grohotolski (most improved wrestler), Kane Kralik (most outstanding wrestler), Skyler Rosenberry (The Bomber Award - the wrestler who shows dedication and sacrifice towards the success of the team) and head coach Dave Lavin.
The Palmerton Wrestling team honored their teams success at the annual banquet held on April 1st.
Back Row left to right Josh Evans, Coach Michael Englert, Sam Oberlander, Cody Grohotolski, Kane Kralik, Skyler Rosenberry and Coach Dave Lavin
Front Roz left to right - Zac Graver, Dillon Masington, Zach Laubach
* Most Valuable Freshman Wrestler- 84 Team points, Zac Graver
* Most Valuable Sophmore Wrestler- 140 Team points, Josh Evans
* Most Valuable Junior Wrestler- 99 Team points, Dillon Masington
* Most Valuable Senior Wrestler- 193 Team points, Sam Oberlander
* Most Improved Wrestler- Cody Grohotolski
* The Bomber Award- A wrestler who shows dedication and sacrifice towards the success of the team, Skyler Rosenberry
* Most Outstanding Wrestler- Kane Kralik
* Coaches Award- Josh Evans
* 100 wins plaque for Sam Oberlander
Outstanding Junior High Wrestler - Zach Laubach