It's what I believe in
I seem to be a Democratic Liberal-Progressive's Worst Nightmare. I'm a White, Conservative, Tax-Paying, Constitution loving, Gun Owning Biker.
- I work at a Culm (waste coal) fired power plant. You know its one of those nasty earth killing plants that produces electricity in which you need to run your lap top, electric car, cell phone's, ipods, lights, heats your home etc.
- I believe in God and the freedom of religion, but I don't push it on others.
- I ride Harley Davidson Motorcycles and drive American-made cars, and I believe in American products and buy them whenever I can.
- I believe the money I make belongs to me and not some liberal governmental functionary, Democratic or Republican, that wants to share it with others who don't work!
- I believe every American should do their part, pay their share including UNION workers
- I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!
- Family always comes FIRST!
- I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer; it makes you a smart American.
- I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything. Get over it!
- I believe marriage is between a Man and women. Lets be honest marriage is a religious ceremony which happens to have rights attached to it. ( Stop and catch your breath before you lose your mind read the next line)
- I believe loving gay couples should have the same legal rights as a married couple under a civil union. If it's about rights then you have no argument!!!!
- I believe there should be no other language option but English.
- I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.
- My heroes are American Veterans, Albert Einstein, Ronald Reagan, Bruce Lee, Clint Eastwood, Jeremy McGrath, and Willie G. Davidson, who makes the great Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
- I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.
- I know pro wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.
- I've never owned a slave, nor was I a slave. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks, and neither have you!
- I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country!
- This is AMERICA ...We like it the way it is and more so the way it was ...so stop trying to change it to look like Russia or China or some other socialist country!
- If you were born here and don't like it, you're free to move to any Socialist country that will have you. I believe it is time to really clean house, starting with the White House, the seat of our biggest problems.
- I want to know which church is it, exactly, where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution?
- I also think the cops have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are, but not just because you happen to ride a bike. And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my driver's license. I think it's good.... And I'm proud that 'God' is written on my money.
- I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.- I believe everyone no matter what color, creed or nationality has a right to become a law abiding LEGAL citizen not an Irish American, Italian American, Mexican American, African American. You are an American PERIOD! Assimilate and don't try and make this country like the one you decided to leave!
- I believe you should get a job and do your part to support yourself and your family!
- I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents....
- I believe 'illegal' is illegal no matter what the lawyers think!
- I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!
- If this makes me a BAD, then yes I'm Bad but honestly you know I'm not!