Some of the most obvious things to watch for and include are:
· A stranger entering your neighbor's house when it's unoccupied.
· A scream heard anywhere might mean a robbery or assault.
· Offers of merchandise at ridiculously low prices could mean stolen property.
· Any removing of accessories, license plates or gasoline from a car should be reported.
· Persons entering or leaving a business place after hours could mean burglars.
· Anyone peering into parked cars may be looking for a car to steal, or for valuables left displayed in the car.