State police at the Schuylkill Haven barracks are investigating the death of a Deer Lake man.
Police said Richard Golab, 47, of 116 Maple Blvd., was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:28 p.m. Dec. 26 by Schuylkill County Deputy Coroner Scott Clew.
Police said the death appears to be accidental in nature. It is believed the man succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Police said another occupant of the residence, Diane Squyres, 51, was treated for carbon monoxide inhalation at the Schuylkill Medical Center, Pottsville.