Members of the Carbon-Schuylkill Industrial Development Corporation welcome incoming president David Kuchta, standing second from right, during the group's annual reorganization meeting at The Mansion House in Summit Hill. Since the group's inception in 1957, there has been 19 men to serve as president of the CSIDC. Standing, from left, are Larry Marek; Richard E. Forgay, executive director; Russell King, treasurer; Kuchta; and Andy Snoha.Second row, Dan Dopira, Bill Gardiner and
attorney Joseph Velitsky, solicitor. Missing from photo are outgoing president Peter J. Radocha Jr., and Robert E Silver, vice president. The CSIDC is one of the oldest industrial groups in the state. Since its inception, the group has started the Panther Valley Industrial Park,Lansford; helped bring industrial companies like Silberline Manufacturing Company, the Shoe Factory, Majestic Lamp (now Elk Lighting), Hill's Machine Shop and Ametek into the region; and began the Green Acres Industrial Park in the Hauto Valley of Nesquehoning.