Tamaqua police report on cases
Tamaqua police released information on several recent cases.
• A 12-year-old boy was charged with retail theft after he took a Stylist laser light and a pack of lighters from the Family Dollar Store on Sept. 20. The value of the items was set at $6.36.
• Kurt Shellhamer, 52, of Gay Street, Tamaqua, was charged with littering/scattering rubbish on Sept. 26.
• Richard William Kantor, 70, of Rowe Street, Tamaqua, was cited for allowing his dog to run loose on Sept. 27.
• David Randall, 52, of East Broad Street, Tamaqua, and Christine Bruno, 37, of Fairless Hills, Bucks County, were charged with harassment for a domestic dispute on Sept. 29. The couple was arguing over a cigarette.
• Pedro Grullon Lora, 39, of Arlington Street, Tamaqua, was charged with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct in connection with a domestic dispute on Sept. 29.
• Brock D. Harding Jr., 20, of Hunter Street, Tamaqua, faces a charge of retail theft after taking a package of Grandma’s chocolate chip cookies from the Fegley Mini Mart on Center Street. Harding’s theft was captured on the store’s surveillance cameras on Oct. 1.
• Robert W. Fredericks, 36, of Spruce Street, Tamaqua, was charged with possession of marijuana for an incident on Sept. 26. Police were assisting Coaldale police in executing an arrest warrant for Fredericks when they found him to be in possession of a bag of green vegetable matter, which field tested positive for marijuana.