Tamaqua police released information on several recent citations issued by members of the department.
• James Rolland, 53, of the 100 block of Schuylkill Avenue, Tamaqua, was cited for disorderly conduct on March 19 for sending threatening text messages to a Tamaqua man.
• Vanardi Legrand, 39, of the 600 block of East Center Street, Mahanoy City, was cited for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was a passenger in a silver Cobalt stopped for a traffic violation at 1:39 a.m. on March 20. A bag containing crystal methamphetamine was found stuffed down the left side of the passenger seat, next to the center console.
• Justine Datchko, 37, of Trenton Street, Mahanoy City, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after she was stopped for a traffic violation at 1:39 a.m. on March 20. Two straws, one with suspected methamphetamine residue, were found in her purse.
• Sean Propson, 18, of West Ridge Street, Lansford, was cited for disorderly conduct for an incident at 6:30 p.m. on March 19. Propson was found in the area of the Willing Skate Park in what appeared to be an intoxicated condition.
• Brandon Starr, 35, of the 500 block of Fairview Street, Pottsville, was cited for disorderly conduct after he caused a commotion at Advance Auto Parts, Center Street, on March 16. Starr wanted a refund for a jug of radiator flush, which he purchased the night before. He told police he forgot to take the jug with him when he left the store and started yelling when the store manager disagreed and wouldn’t give him a refund.