Summit Hill Police report on recent charges
Summit Hill police recently released charges that the department filed against individuals.
• Lucas Arndt, 25, of East White Street, was charged with two counts driving under the influence and general lighting requirements after police stopped him on Aug. 20 for driving a vehicle with one headlight not working. During the traffic stop, police found Arndt was impaired.
• Talon Lewis, 19, of West Catawissa Street, Nesquehoning was charged with simple assault, terroristic threats and harassment after police were called to the 400 block of West Ludlow Street for a domestic disturbance on Oct. 7. Officers learned that Lewis had assaulted a person at a residence.
• Edward Miller, 41, of West Fell Street, Summit Hill, was charged with simple assault and harassment on Aug. 2 after police were dispatched to his residence for a domestic. He was taken into custody and put in Carbon County Correctional Facility. Miller was also charged with harassment after police were called to his home on Oct. 14. Police said Miller punched a neighbor at his residence.
• A 14-year-old Summit Hill boy was charged with two counts of indecent assault and one count of harassment after police were called to the 300 block of East Ludlow Street on Oct. 14 for a report that a female had been assaulted.
• A 17-year-old girl from Albrightsville was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. On Oct. 10, police were contacted by state police to check at a residence in Summit Hill for a missing juvenile. She was located at the home and had drug paraphernalia in her possession.
• Matthew Berry, 27, and Christina Figueroa, 30, both of West Water Street, Lansford, were charged after police pulled over their vehicle for a lighting violation on Oct. 13. Berry was found to be driving while under suspension and had a stun gun in his possession. He was charged with general lighting requirements, prohibition of an electronic incapacitator device and driving while under suspension. Figueroa had drug paraphernalia and was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Alyssa Gruber, 27, of Long Run Road, Lehighton, was charged with disorderly conduct on Oct. 31. She was in a vehicle with another person who was wanted and she fled the scene.
• Paul Zuzo Jr., 47, of West Patterson Street, Lansford, was arrested on Oct. 31, after police observed him driving while there was an active arrest warrant out on him. He was taken into custody without incident and picked up by state parole.