State police at Fern Ridge
State police at Fern Ridge reported on the following incidents investigated by troopers.
• On Aug. 9 at 7:07 a.m. troopers responded to a vehicle in the woods unattended along Cameron Road in Chestnuthill Township, Monroe County. The vehicle, a 2014 Nissan Rogue, had been stolen and the registration plate on the vehicle was also stolen and was registered to a different vehicle. The plate belonged to a resident of East Stroudsburg.
• On Aug. 11 at 11:45 p.m. troopers were dispatched to a residence along Mundy Lane in Chestnuthill Township, for a theft report. A 42-year-old man from Effort said his family had left for New York City on Aug. 8 and returned on Aug. 11. He said he had ordered five Apple iPhones for his children and they were delivered while the family was gone. The phones were gone when the family returned, along with a bicycle.
• On Aug. 15 at 12:45 p.m., troopers responded to a residence along Penobscot Terrace in Penn Forest Township, Carbon County, for a complaint of criminal mischief. The resident reported someone cut the electrical wires on a well pump going from the well to the back side of the residence, causing about $200 in damages. The victim is a 69-year-old man from Albrightsville.
• A 47-year-old female from Oak View Court, Saylorsburg, Chestnuthill Township, reported someone slashed two tires on her parked 2018 Toyota van. Damages were estimated at $400. The incident was reported at 5:22 p.m. Aug. 11.
• Troopers said sometime between Aug. 25 at 6 p.m. and Aug. 27 at 1:22 p.m. multiple tools, ATVs, motorcycles, a six-cylinder engine and washing machine were stolen from a residence along Snyder Lane in Chestnuthill Township. Entry was gained through a rear door. The victims are a 83-year-old man from Stroudsburg and a 37-year-old man from Easton.
• A 55-year-old woman from Brodheadsville reported someone used her debit card to purchase $317.99 worth of items online.
Anyone with information concerning any of these incidents is asked to call troopers at 570-646-2271.