Saturday, April 27, 2019, 9:30am. This race brought to you by the Health and Wellness Center at Hazleton.
- 9:30am Kids FREE Fun Run (11 years and younger)
- 10am 5K Run/Walk
- Part of the 2019 Greater Hazleton Festival of Races
- Early Registration: $20 (deadline: April 13th)
- Mail-In registration must be received by April 19
- Race-day or late registration $25
- T-shirt guaranteed with early registration
- Post-race party sponsored by Damon's Grill & Sports Bar
Proceeds benefit community wellness programs.
Course description: Race starting at soccer field parking lot (located off Community Park Road), proceeding on Community Park Road, which turns into Hazle Township Boulevard (going toward Mountain City Nusing and Rehab Center), to turnaround and back; mainly flat and fast, incline at end, marked miles, expert timing, water station, traffic control and spotters on course.
Fill out application: https://calendarmedia.blob.core.windows.net/assets/eb571407-61b6-40b7-a759-b5f1787f32f4.pdf to sign up for Run/Walk 2019