Roadwork this week
• Lower Towamensing Township: Hahns Dairy Road between Cherry Hill Road and Little Gap Road, expect daytime lane restriction with flaggers.
• Franklin Township: Fairyland Road between Canal Street and Canal Street, expect lane restrictions with flaggers.
• Banks Township and Beaver Meadows: Market Street, Chestnut Street and Oak Street between Schuylkill County Line and Route 93, expect lane restriction with flaggers.
• Ross Township: Route 33 Southbound between Route 209 and Cherry Valley Road, expect lane restriction and use caution, Wednesday.
• Tunkhannock Township: Interstate 80 East between Carbon County line and Exit 284 (Route 115), expect lane restriction and use caution, Thursday.
• Hamilton Township: Route 209 between Route 33 and Shafers School House Road, expect lane restriction and use caution, Wednesday.
• Hamilton Township: Route 33 Southbound between Saylorsburg and Route 209/Route 33 split, expect daytime lane restrictions and use caution.
• Ross Township: Old Route 115 between Route 209 and Northampton County line, expect lane restrictions.
• Tunkhannock Township: Route 115 between I-80 and Luzerne County line, expect daytime lane restriction.
• Multiple townships: Interstate 81 between Lebanon County line and Luzerne County line, expect intermittent lane closures and use caution.