Roadwork this week
• Penn Forest Township: Hatchery Road between Route 903 and Pohopoco Drive, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Lehighton and Mahoning: Route 443/Blakeslee Boulevard between Mall Road and Mill Road, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Whitehall Township: Route 22 between Route 145 and Airport Road, expect lane restrictions in both directions for work related to the ongoing Route 22/Fullerton Avenue Interchange Reconstruction project, Thursday.
• Upper Macungie Township: Interstate 78 at Adams Road Overpass between Exit 45 (Route 863) and Exit 49 (Route 100), expect westbound lane restriction on Tuesday and eastbound lane restriction on Wednesday.
• South Whitehall Township: Mauch Chunk Road between Route 329 and Helen Street, expect lane restriction with flagging.
• Upper Saucon and Salisbury: I-78 between Exit 49 (Route 100) and Exit 60 (Route 309), expect shoulder restriction.
• South Whitehall: Route 22 West between Route 309 and I-78, expect lane restrictions.
• Whitehall: Route 145/MacArthur Road between Route 22 and Neffs Laury Road, expect lane restriction, Friday.
• Tobyhanna Township: Route 115 between I-80 and Luzerne County line, expect lane restriction.
• Route 33 South between Lehighton Exit and Northampton County line, expect lane restriction.
• Business Route 209 between Bridge Street and Route 209, expect lane restrictions, Friday.
• I-80 West between Carbon County line and Exit 293 (Junction I-380), expect delays and lane restrictions.
• Route 33 between Main Street and Belfast exits, expect lane restrictions in both directions.
• Lower Nazareth: Route 22 East between Schoenersville Road and Route 512, expect eastbound lane restriction, Wednesday.