Skip to main content

Nesquehoning family treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

Published November 18. 2018 05:08PM

A Nesquehoning family was sickened Sunday morning as the result of an apparent carbon monoxide  poisoning.

The family reported they woke up feeling ill and drove to a nearby hospital where they were  treated for above normal levels of carbon monoxide.

The Nesquehoning fire company responded to the home at 427 East Railroad St. to remedy the situation. 

Photo Copyright Larry Neff/Special to the Times News

Classified Ads

Event Calendar

<<

December 2018

>>
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      
     

Upcoming Events

Twitter Feed