LCCC partners to offer noncredit cooking classes
Through partnerships with Parkland, Catasauqua Area and Whitehall-Coplay School Districts, Lehigh Carbon Community College will offer a variety of noncredit cooking classes to the community on a convenient and flexible schedule.
Locations vary; all tuitions include a materials fee, payable upon registration.
Learn how to make cheeses from around the world, how to make your foods look more appealing, how to prepare fundamental items and freeze them for later use and more.
Here are a few of the classes offered. For a complete listing of the following courses, visit https://www.lccc.edu/career-training-and-personal-interest.
• Essential Stocks: Feb. 26, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Fee is $62
• Basic Techniques of Garnishing: March 29, from 6 to 9 p.m. Fee is $67
• Knife Skills: March 20, from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Fee is $42
• Cheese-making I: April 10, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Fee is $47
• Cheese-making II: April 17, from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Fee is $62
• Cheeses of Europe: May 1, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Fee is $62
For more information, call 610-799-1942. To register, please call 610-799-1197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.