Coming up at Penn’s Peak
Penn’s Peak has announced upcoming shows:
• Bay City Rollers will perform at 8 p.m. April 25.
The Rollers performed their new single “Saturday Night” live on the second episode of ABC-TV’s “Saturday Night Live With Howard Cosell” in 1975. By the next week, it was the No. 1 record in the nation. Over the next 18 months, the Rollers would chart five more tunes in the American Top 40 (“Money Honey,” “I Only Want to Be With You,” “The Way I Feel Tonight,” “You Made Me Believe in Magic” and “Rock ’N Roll Love Letter”).
• Bruce in the USA – World’s #1 Tribute to Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band, at 8 p.m. April 26.
The Bruce In The USA Band consists of seasoned world class professional musicians. The Bruce In The USA show was born on the Las Vegas Strip in the winter of 2004, with its debut at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, in the majestic “V Theatre.”
• Dennis DeYoung: The Grand Illusion 40Th Anniversary Album Tour at 8 p.m. April 27.
In 1977, history was made upon the release of “The Grand Illusion” album. Dennis DeYoung and The Music Of Styx celebrate that history by performing the album in its entirety plus top ten hits including “Lady,” “ Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Too Much Time On My Hands,” “Best Of Times.”
• The Winery Dogs with Another Day Dawns will perform at 8 p.m. May 2.
You know what they say: Familiarity breeds creativity. Just witness the aptly named Hot Streak, the supercharged follow-up to the self-titled rabidly rocking 2013 debut of the three-piece musical dynamo known as The Winery Dogs.
* Roseann Barr will perform at 8 p.m. May 4. Comedy superstar, award-winning actress, best-selling author, 2012 presidential candidate and the original domestic goddess, Barr continues to amaze. After nine years, 224 episodes, four Emmy Awards and countless other accolades, she single-handedly re- landscaped the medium of situational comedy forever with the stark portrayal of Roseanne Conner and the Conner family on ABC’s “Roseanne.”
Tickets are on sale at all Ticketmaster outlets, the Penn’s Peak Box Office and Roadies Restaurant and Bar.