CARBON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
The Carbon County Commissioners acted on the following items during their weekly meeting on Thursday:
• Approved extending the bid awards for the Susquehanna Street building project until Feb. 14 because the construction manager is not finished reviewing all bids.
• Approved the final allocation to Carbon County for the 2017-2018 Medical Assistance Transportation Program as $809,236.
• Adopted a resolution honoring Dylan M. Bell, member of Boy Scout Troop 82, Lehighton, on attaining the rank of Eagle Scout.
The commissioners also approved the following:
• Resignation: Morgan C. Costy of Seltzer, part-time dispatcher/trainee, effective Jan. 29.
• Employment separation: Sandra M. Duda of Lehighton, clerical specialist, clerk of courts, effective Feb. 1.
• Hire: Bradley A. Rutz of New Tripoli, part-time dispatcher/trainee, communications center, effective Feb. 12.
• Changes of status: Cynthia Dydra Hatton of Lehighton, from second assistant district attorney and solicitor for prothonotary to first assistant district attorney and solicitor for prothonotary; Michael S. Greek of Nesquehoning, from first assistant district attorney to second assistant district attorney, both effective Feb. 5.